Willkommen beim Queerreferat Aachen
First-Years Events WS20
You always wanted to come by, but have not dared to yet? Or maybe you just haven't found the time yet to come and have a look? Either way, we have a few events for you:
4.11.20 - 20 o'clock - first-years night
The Referat introduces itself.
5.11.20 - 20 o'clock - Internationals`night
Our first-years event specifically for those that don`t speak german.
27.11.20 -19 o'clock - Coming-Out-Talk
We talk about our coming-out stories or problems we have/had with them in a confidential atmosphere.
All our ESA events will take place online this year. To participate you just have to register here. Shortly before the event you will receive an email from us with a link to the zoom room. We also ask you not to register for the first-years night or the Internationals` Night if you already know the Referat. A good rule of thumb is: Only register if you have never been to one of our first-years or internationals` nights.
the queerreferats response to COVID-19
Dear visitors, dear members,
At the last board meeting the board of the Queerreferat discussed new regulations for the handling of COVID-19, the following decisions and measures were made:
- Events should again be offered as barrier-free as possible.
- There will be no more registration for events necessary.
- Also the upper limit of 10 persons, who are allowed to stay in the Ref, will be abolished. Instead, the event organizers are encouraged to keep an eye on how many people they allow to attend their events. In doing so, existing regulations are to be adhered to urgently.
- Further existing rules are:
- 1.5 meter distance between all persons
- Masks must be worn all the way to the seat, when going to the toilet and other movements on the premises. The mask may be taken off at the seat.
- Furthermore, the contact details of all persons present in the Ref must be collected.
- The Ref must still be disinfected and ventilated after each event.
- The serving of drinks in the Ref is permitted again.
- In addition, more events are to take place in the Ref, for this purpose anyone can register an event with the board and carry it out. Registered events must be approved by the board before they can be held.
Welcome to the online appearance of the Queerreferat of the Universities of Aachen.
As an association kept alive by students, we want to be a place for all people who consider themselves being bonded to the LGBTIQ* community (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, intersex, queer).
Just come over (you don't have to register or be a member) if you've ever asked yourself one of the following questions:
Where do Aachen's LGBTIQ*s meet?
Who cares for our interests?
Is there a special program for LGBTIQ* at the RWTH, FH or KatHo?
Where and how do I get to know other LGBTIQ*s?
Furthermore, you might also wish to subscribe to our newsletter to stay in touch with our activities!
Start of the summer semester 2018
We had a lot of fun presenting the Queerreferat to new students at the Information Market of the Welcome Week!
Come visit our new student's meeting (April 12th, 8pm) and our International Thursday (April 19th, 8pm). Both events start with a brief round of introduction, after which you're free to chat with other guests.
You can get to know us even earlier, if you want to. Just visit one of our events listed in the calender or subscribe to our newsletter!